- Participation in outbound or offshore business matching and selling missions.
- Attendance in international trade fairs and exhibition.
- Participation as official members of the Philippine delegation to trade negotiations and international conferences.
- Participation of agents of office representatives of buyers in promotion and marketing activities of Philippine export products in the international markets.
- Attendance in seminars pertaining to technology, productivity, and competitiveness enhancement and
- Participation in multilateral and international conferences relevant to international trade.
All of the above should be organized and endorsed by the Export Marketing Bureau (EMB), Center for International Trade Relation and Mission (CITEM), Bureau of International Trade Relation (BITR) and Philippine Exporters Confederation, Inc. (PHILEXPORT).